Unveiled this week at the Samsung Unpacked 2016 in New York, the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 is ready to be owned by those in Malaysia. To facilitate this, 11street has been designated as one of the first online marketplace offering a chance to pre-order the brand new device.
Priced at RM3,199, the 5.7-inched phablet has a lovely dual-curve contour and will be available in Black Onyx, Silver Titanium, Gold Platinum colours. Pre-order through 11street is now available until 18 August 2016 and the first 100 buyers to do so has a chance to get a complimentary mystery gift.
Below are the details of the deal, followed by the key specs and features of the device.
Samsung Galaxy Note 7 64GB LTE with Original Samsung Warranty
Retail Price: RM3,199.00
FREE Mystery Gift for first 100 pre-order
Colours available in Black Onyx, Silver Titanium, Gold Platinum
• Iris scanner
• IP68 waterproof and dustproof (both phone and S Pen)
• Underwater: 1.5 metres deep for up to 30 minutes
• 5.7 inch curved screen display
• 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM, expandable up to 256GB via micro SD
• 12MP dual-pixel camera; 2160 video capture, 5MP front camera
• Android Marshmallows
• Exynos 8890 Octa core (2.3Hz Quad + 1.6GHz Quad) 64 bit, 14nm processor
To pre-order the Samsung Galaxy Note 7, visit the link given below.