Halloween is just around the corner and while it isn’t such a big thing here in Malaysia, maybe this year, you might just want to take the effort in getting a little creative and scary as GIGABYTE recently announced that they are having a GIGABYTE Halloween Photo Contest on its Facebook page. This is actually a great opportunity for fans to win a brand new motherboard.
GIGABYTE wants to check out your awesome Halloween costume and you have until 2 November to show them how crazy and creative you can get. You will also have to rack up as many votes as possible. So start getting your costumes ready but before you take that picture, be sure to have one of these following items in the photo:
- A GIGABYTE motherboard or motherboard colour box.
- Your open system with an easily identifiable GIGABYTE motherboard.
- The following wording: I LOVE GIGABYTE MOTHERBOARDS! (Either written on a piece of paper, photoshoped in the picture, painted on your forehead, tattooed across your back… be creative!)
Also, remember to stay classy as profanity and/or nudity will result in an immediate disqualification. Here’s what you need to do.
1. Take a picture of your Halloween costume featuring one of the item mentioned above.
2. Submit your picture on the contest page. Submission period ends on 2 November 2014.
3. Share your entry and vote. Voting ends 2 November 2014.
The top 3 submissions with the most collected votes will win the following prizes:
Additionally, the GIGABYTE Team will personally pick one of their personal favourite submission and this individual will win a GIGABYTE AM1M-S2H motherboard.
For complete details and to view current submissions, head on over to GIGABYTE Motherboards’s Facebook page.