Following the launch of the WD Red NAS hard drives in Malaysia, WD has organised an exciting and educational way for consumers to learn more about the Red NAS drives as they have come up with a Facebook contest that will see lucky participants take home WD Red NAS hard drives and also a NAS storage system from QNAP.
Through this ‘WD Are You Red-y?’ contest, consumers will not only be rewarded with new WD and QNAP products, but this contest will server as an opportunity to educate consumers on the importance of selecting a reliable and convenient storage solution to store, backup and share their digital content.
The contest will end on 26 October 2014 and here’s how you can be apart of it:
- Visit WD Malaysia Facebook page at facebook.com/WDMalaysia and be a fan of the page.
- Register your details and answer ONE simple question.
- In not more than 50 words, answer the following question:
- “How would the WD Red 6 TB NAS hard drives and QNAP Turbo NAS storage system transform your digital life”
Eligible entries with the most creative and relevant answers will stand a chance to win:
- First Prize: 4 units of WD Red 6TB and a QNAP Turbo NAS TS-451
- Second Prize: 2 units of WD Red 6TB and a QNAP Turbo NAS TS-251
- Third Prize: 2 units of WD Red 6TB and a QNAP Turbo NAS TS-220
- Fourth Prize: 2 units of WD Red 6TB
- Consolation: 6 RM50 Starbucks Card